The Website provides links to other websites. Bell is not responsible for the privacy principles applicable to such websites.
Who is the controller of the personal data?
Owner of the Website and the controller of the user’s personal data is Bell Przedsiębiorstwo Produkcyjno-Handlowo-Usługowe Krzysztof Pałyska with its registered office in Jóżefów, ul. Graniczna 79G, 05-410 Józefów, Poland, NIP: 5320004887 and REGON: 002054098 (“Bell”).
How can you contact us?
Any enquiries or requests within the scope described above can be submitted to us:
- in writing to the following address: BELL PPHU, ul. Graniczna 79G, 05-410 Józefów;
- via e-mail sent to: email@example.com;
- via electronic contact form available on the Website (http://bell.com.pl/kontakt/);
- via phone call to the following phone number: +48 22 779 01 00.
What kind of data do we collect?
While using the Website, a user may be asked to provide some of their personal data, in particular through the Newsletter registration form or by filling the contact form.
In order to use the Newsletter service, the user shall provide their personal data in the registration form available on the Website. Providing the personal data is voluntary, but necessary for the Newsletter to be provided.
Personal data collected through the contact form shall include: name and surname (business name or company name), e-mail address and telephone number. Providing the above data is voluntary, however, providing your name and surname (business name or company name) and e-mail address is necessary in order to properly handle your enquiry or complaint.
We may also collect other personal data voluntarily provided by you when you contact us directly via e-mail or contact form.
For what purposes do we process the personal data? What are the legal bases for processing the personal data?
Bell processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- to provide the Newsletter service by electronic means (the basis for the processing of personal data by Bell is their necessity for the performance of the agreement concluded with the user);
- to handle queries and complaints submitted to us, including those related to the Newsletter service, to determine, investigate or defend claims (processing of the personal data is based on our legitimate interests).
How long do we keep the personal data?
The time of processing and storing your personal data depends on the legal basis on which the processing is performed. In all cases, the personal data will be stored by Bell for the period necessary to achieve the purposes of the processing.
We store your data for the period of providing the Newsletter service or the time necessary for purposes resulting from legitimate interests carried out by Bell as indicated above (e.g. for the period necessary to handle an enquiry or to solve a complaint).
To whom do we transfer the personal data?
The recipients of personal data of the Website user may be service providers who support Bell in maintaining and managing the Website (in particular hosting and maintenance service providers) or service providers involved in sending messages to the users within the Newsletter services, while such entities process data on our behalf (processors), on the basis of an agreement concluded with Bell, while the transfer of such personal data is subject to security measures and control by Bell.
Your personal data can also be made available to entities authorized to do so under the binding provisions of law.
Your personal data can only be transferred to a third country (not belonging to the EEA) if the conditions set out in the provisions of law are fulfilled, including:
- the country to which we transfer personal data ensures an adequate level of security in accordance with the decision of the European Commission;
- the personal data shall be transferred to a recipient in the USA who is registered in the Privacy Shield;
- personal data shall be transferred on the basis of standard contractual clauses adopted by the European Commission;
- the transfer is necessary for the performance of an agreement between you and Bell or for the implementation of pre-contractual measures taken at your request;
- the transfer is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- you have given a clear consent to the transfer of your personal data.
Do we profile your personal data or automatically make decisions regarding yourself?
Bell does not profile or automatically make decisions regarding users of the Website.
What rights do you have in relation to the personal data we process?
You have the right to request access to your personal data, to rectify, delete or restrict their processing, as well as to transfer your personal data (when you are a party to an agreement with Bell).
Furthermore, you have the right to object to the processing of the personal data – for reasons related to your specific situation – when the processing takes place for the purposes of legitimate interests conducted by Bell. In such a case, Bell will stop processing your personal data for those purposes unless Bell can prove that there are legal grounds overriding your interests, rights and freedoms with respect to such personal data, or that the data will be necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
If you believe that your personal data is being processed by Bell in an unlawful manner, you have the right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority (in Poland: President of the Personal Data Protection Office (Personal Data Protection Office – ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw).
Cookies is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored on the user’s computer by the user’s web browser while the user is browsing. Then, during each subsequent visit, they are sent back to the Website from which they were downloaded or to another that recognizes the cookie. Identification takes place impersonally, anonymously and these are only data concerning the manner and form of using the Website.
More information about cookies can be found in the “Help” section of your browser.
Within the Website, cookies are used for the following purposes:
- to provide services through the Website;
- to present multimedia content on the Website;
- to adjust the content of the Website to your preferences and optimize the use of websites; in particular, these files allow you to recognize your device and appropriately display the Website, adapted to your individual needs;
- to use interactive functions in order to popularize the Website by means of social media sites;
- to make anonymous statistics using analytical tools which help us understand how you use the Website in order to improve its structure and content;
- to publish commercials that are tailored to your needs, interests and place of residence;
- to ensure the security and reliability of the Website.
There are two basic types of cookies used on the Website:
- session files – these are temporary files that are stored in your device until you close the Website or turn off the software (web browser); and
- permanent files – these are files stored in your device for a period of time specified in the parameters of these cookies or until they are deleted by you.
Please be informed that in addition to our own cookies, we also use third party cookies uploaded by our partners through the Website, in particular for:
- statistical needs (Google Analytics [cookie controller: Google Inc. with its registered office in the USA, Facebook Pixel [cookie controller: Facebook Inc. with its registered office in the USA or Facebook Ireland with its registered office in Ireland]); and
- location recognition (google.com (google.maps) – [cookie controller: Google Inc. based in the USA]; and
- use of interactive functions in order to popularize the site using social media sites Facebook.com [cookie controller: Facebook Inc. with its registered office in the USA or Facebook Ireland with its registered office in Ireland], Instagram [cookie controller: Instagram LLC with its registered office in the USA] and YouTube [cookie controller: YouTube LLC with its registered office in the USA]).
You can independently and at any time change the settings for cookies by setting the conditions for their storage and access by cookies to your device. You can make changes by using browser settings.
Details about the possibilities and methods of using cookies are available in the software settings (web browser).
You can also delete cookies at any time by using the available functions in your web browser.