1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
- Bell is the owner of the website http://bell.com.pl/ (“Website“).
- Contact with Bell is possible in particular by:
- e-mail email@example.com; or
- a contact form available on the website: http://bell.com.pl/kontakt/
2. SUBJECT OF THE NEWSLETTER SERVICE
- The Newsletter service is consists in Bell sending messages to the e-mail address provided by the user with information about Bell as well as products and services offered by Bell, including novelties in the offer, promotional campaigns, organised events, etc.
- The messages referred to above shall be sent in the amount and on dates specified by Bell, and Bell shall make every effort to ensure that providing the Newsletter service is not inconvenient for the user.
- The use of the Newsletter service by the user is voluntary.
- The Newsletter is provided as a free of charge service.
- The user hereby agrees to provide the correct e-mail address in the registration form and to update it if necessary.
- The provision of the Newsletter service shall commence immediately after conclusion of the contract for the use of the Newsletter service.
- In order to use the Newsletter service, the user must have Internet access, an e-mail account and a properly configured Internet browser.
- There are no particular risks related the use of the Newsletter service provided by electronic means referred to in Article 6 point 1 of the Act of 18 July, 2002 on Providing Services by Electronic Means (Journal of Laws of 2019, item 123, as amended).
4. PERIOD OF PROVIDING NEWSLETTER SERVICE
- Contract for the use of the Newsletter service shall be concluded for an indefinite period of time.
- The user shall have the right to terminate the contract for the use of the Newsletter service without giving any reason, with immediate effect.
- The contract for the use of the Newsletter service may be terminated by:
- sending a statement in this respect to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- sending a statement in this respect by means of a contact form available on the following website: http://bell.com.pl/kontakt/
- clicking on the relevant link included in the message sent by Bell.
- Bell has the right to terminate the contract for the use of the Newsletter service and to delete the e-mail address provided by the user in the event of:
- providing a wrong or nonexistent e-mail address by the user;
- terminating the Newsletter service by Bell.
5. PERSONAL DATA – INFORMATION CLAUSE
- The controller of the user’s personal data in connection with the Newsletter service is Bell.
- The user’s personal data will be processed in order to provide the Newsletter service by electronic means and for purposes resulting from legitimate interests executed by Bell (handling enquiries and handling complaints submitted by the user concerning the Newsletter service, determining, investigating or defending claims).
- The user has the right to access to and rectification or erasure of the personal data or restriction of their processing, the right to object to processing as well as the right to data portability, and to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
6. INTELECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS. PROHIBITION ON PROVIDING UNLAWFUL CONTENT.
- The website http://bell.com.pl and its individual elements, as well as the content sent to users as a part of the Newsletter service are protected by separate legal provisions, in particular as work protected by copyrights or trademarks. The rights to them are vested in Bell or third parties who have given their consent for their distribution by Bell in the aforementioned manner. Reproduction, modification and use of the above mentioned elements or contents in a form contrary to their intended use or without Bell’s consent may constitute a violation of the law.
- Bell shall make every effort to ensure that the content published on the website http://bell.com.pl and sent to the users as a part of the Newsletter service is as accurate and up-to-date as possible. Despite the fact that Bell states that the Newsletter may not be error-free, Bell shall not be liable for any of the errors.
- Unless clearly stated otherwise, the content published on the website http://bell.com.pl and sent to the users as a part of the Newsletter service does not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code. All prices of products listed on the website http://bell.com.pl or in messages sent to the users as a part of the Newsletter are indicative and may differ from prices of products available in stores.
- By using the http://bell.com.pl website and the Newsletter service, the user is obliged to refrain from providing illegal content, in particular providing personal data of third parties without their consent
7. COMPLAINT PROCEEDINGS
- Complaints related to the Newsletter service should be submitted to the following address: email@example.com or via contact form available on the following website: http://bell.com.pl/kontakt/. Such a complaint should contain a description of the problem and the user’s personal data to the extent necessary to process the complaint.
- Bell shall process the complaint within 14 days of its receipt. In the event that the information provided in the complaint needs to be supplemented, Bell will ask the user to amend it within a certain period of time before considering the complaint. In such a case, the time limit referred to above shall begin from the moment of receipt of the supplemented complaint by the user. Bell will provide a response to the complaint in writing or on another permanent medium.
- An online platform regarding online dispute resolution between consumers and entrepreneurs on the EU level (ODR platform) is available on http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr The ODR platform is an interactive and multilingual website with a comprehensive service for consumers and entrepreneurs who seek the non-judicial resolution of a dispute concerning contractual obligations arising under online sales or services agreements.